History of School
The Karnatak Law Society’s School established during the academic year 2002-2003 is the another addition to the chain of successful educational institution of Karnatak Law Society. The school is centrally located in a spacious at Karnatak Law Society, Tilakwadi, Belgaum.
A child that enters the portals of KLS School can continue to study in other esteemed institutions of Karnatak Law Society, be it Commerce or Science or Law or Engineering or MBA. Your child will always be safe under the secure roof of Karnatak Law Society. The School provides equal pportunity for all students to achieve.
* Excellence in academics.
* Cultural activities
* Civic responsibilities.
* Leadership and social endeavors.
Since 2002 its pursuit of all round high achievement, its focus on tertiary preparation and its diversity in student initiatives and co-curricular outcomes have characterized its culture.
1. The school follows Karnataka State Syllabus as per Government Rules.
2. The school has compliment of 40 qualified, experienced teaching faculty with a desire to motivate and inspire the students.
3. Apart from all the academic subjects the school offers Art, Music, Maritial Arts, Indian Classical Dance, Yoga and Foreign Language Classes.
In order to give children enough opportunity for the harmonious development of their personalities, a number of co-curricular activities undertaken are –
1. Literary activities – public speaking, debate, celebration of – children’s day, teacher’s day, annual social day.
2. Sports and games.
3. Educational tours/Guest lecture.
4. Science/Arts/Social Science/Literary Exhibition.
5. Dramatics and cultural activities.
6. Computer literacy.
The characteristics we seek to instill in students are :-
1. Ability to study, work and communicate in English.
2. Subject knowledge and understanding.
3. Flexibility and responsiveness to change.
4. Intellectual enquiry.
5. Ability to apply understanding in unfamiliar situations.
6. Research and critical thinking.
7. Communication and influencing skills.
8. Cultural awareness